How does it work?
Welcome to the NEW and improved Hotlink Rewards Program!
As a Hotlink subscriber, you will begin to accumulate Reward Points by:
- Purchasing selected Monthly MI Passes on the Hotlink RED app
- Claiming free Reward Points from your Daily Reward and/or Mystery Gift, simply by logging in to the Hotlink RED app every day
The amount of Reward Points you obtain via the Daily Reward is dependent on which tier you are on, Silver or Gold.
What are tiers?
The NEW Hotlink Rewards have 2 tiers. Advancing is simple; all you have to do is log in every day to claim your free Reward Points OR purchase selected Monthly MI Passes via the Hotlink RED app. Purchasing selected MI Passes will automatically upgrade you to Gold status!
There are 2 tiers in the NEW Hotlink Rewards;
- Silver (0pts to 59pts) – Claim 3 Reward Points from your Daily Rewards and open a Mystery Gift box every day for a Mystery Gift!
- Gold (60pts and above) – Claim 6 Reward Points from your Daily Rewards and open a Mystery Gift box every day for a Mystery Gift. As a Gold status member you will also stand a chance to be rewarded with exclusive Mystery Gifts via the Mystery Gift box!
What is a Daily Reward?
Daily Rewards are free Reward Points you can obtain daily just by opening the NEW Hotlink RED app Rewards page. Click on thebutton to receive your free Reward Points. Your daily reward resets daily, so come back every day so you don’t miss out!
What is a Mystery Gift?
A Mystery Gift is a free daily surprise from us, to you. All you have to do is claim it by opening the Hotlink RED app Rewards page and tapping on thebutton. The Mystery Gift box may contain anything from additional Reward Points to amazing prizes, so check back every day for your chance to be rewarded!
What are Reward Points and what is it for?
With the NEW Reward Points, you get to choose what you want to redeem through our rewards catalogue. FREE MI Passes, amazing vouchers and discounts are all available for you to redeem within the campaign period.
Do my Reward Points expire?
Yes, your Reward Points will reset at the end of each calendar month.
How do I see the description of my downloaded reward and the expiry?
Go to the Downloaded tab to see the description of the reward, the redemption expiry and the status of the reward.
What happens if I don’t use my reward by the expiry date?
The item(s) cannot be redeemed anymore and will be labeled as expired. You may however, redeem another one, once you have enough points.
What happens when the campaign ends?
All points will be refreshed to zero and all unredeemed Reward Points will expire.
What happens to my redeemed rewards after the campaign period?
Redeemed rewards have a validity period separate from the campaign period. To view the status of a specific reward, go to your “Downloaded” tab and select the reward you want to inspect.
I am not a Hotlink customer; will I still be eligible to participate in this Rewards program?
No, you must be a Hotlink customer with the Hotlink RED app.
Is my rate plan eligible for this new Rewards Program?
The NEW Hotlink Rewards Program applies to all rate plans except for the Hotlink Tourist sim.
So how do I participate?
a. Make sure you have downloaded the Hotlink RED app.
b. Purchase any monthly pass on any eligible plan on the Hotlink RED app and receive Reward Points once the purchase has been successfully transacted, or claim free Reward Points daily just by logging in to the Hotlink RED app.
c. You will be able to see your Reward Points earned and your progress on the “REWARDS” section of the Hotlink RED app.
d. Once you have sufficient points, you will be able to redeem rewards from the Rewards Catalogue.
Through which channel must the purchase be made?
To get your Reward Points, you must make your purchase through the Hotlink RED app or Hero App.
When do I get my Reward Points?
Reward points are credited immediately upon successful purchase of any monthly pass above RM35. You can also claim Reward Points daily by logging in to the Hotlink RED app.
How do I redeem my rewards?
i. Tap on the Rewards Catalogue on the Rewards Page.
ii. Tap on the type of reward you would like to redeem (MI Passes or Deals)
iii. For MI Pass Rewards:
- Passes will be activated immediately upon purchase.
- Only 1 pass can be activated a day.
- Status and expiry can be found on your Internet Balance page in the main menu.
iv. For Deals, Vouchers and Non-MI Pass Rewards:
- Click “Download Deal”
- Click the “Downloaded” tab to check on all your redeemed rewards.
- Click on the Reward to view its status, expiry and terms and conditions.
- Each reward may have different redemption methods, so read them carefully. Below are examples of some of the methods in which you may encounter when redeeming your rewards.
- E-vouchers: Click on the merchant’s website link as provided on the reward page. Input the barcode at the checkout promo code field for redemption.
- Merchant Retailers: Present the barcode to the merchant and get them to click on the “redeem” button. Barcode can only be used once, if it shows “redeemed” on screen, customer cannot redeem again even if customer accidentally presses the redeem button.
- Couriered rewards: Hotlink’s Customer Service agent will call you and you must provide the barcode number to the CS agent. After verification has been done, you need to provide your address details and the reward will be sent over to you.